Attractive Course Fees!
The Singapore Contractors Association Limited (SCAL) is the Accredited Training Organisation approved by the Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) to conduct training for Singapore Workforce Skills Qualification (WSQ) Advanced Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health, & landing them as WSH Co-ordinators for construction projects. Also, under the WSH (Construction) Regulations, a WSH Co-ordinator must be appointed for any construction project up to $10 Millions in contract sum. WSH Coordinators are those who assist the occupier to identify any unsafe condition in the workplace; recommend and implement measures to remedy the unsafe conditions.
Course Content (designed for Construction Industry)
· Administer WSH Policy
· Coordinate Implementation of Emergency Preparedness and Response Plans
· Coordinate WSH Management System with Legal Compliance
· Facilitate Effective Communication and Engagement at the Workplace
· Identify WSH hazards and Implement Control Measures
· Investigate and Report WSH Incidents
· Measure, Monitor and Report WSH Performance
· Promote WSH Culture Development
· Solve Problems and Make Decisions
· Supervise WSH in Construction Industry (Exempted for those who already has BCSS)
Who should attend this Course?
WSH Coordinators / WSH Supervisors / WSH Representatives
This course is specially designed for supervisory personnel tasked with assigned coordination and supervisory role in WSH responsibilities. Those with basic WSH attitude, knowledge and skills may also apply.
Followings are the course details:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday (Evening)
07 January to 06 May 2019
28 January to 17 June 2019
20 February to 28 June 2019
04 March to 08 July 2019
29 March to 02 August 2019
08 April to 23 August 2019
26 April to 02 September 2019
2 - 3 evenings per week
from 6.00pm to 9.30pm / 10.00pm
Saturdays (Evening) and Sundays (Full Day)
05 January to 07 April 2019
20 January to 11 May 2019
10 February to 18 May 2019
17 February to 01 June 2019
03 March to 22 June 2019
17 March to 30 June 2019
13 April to 14 July 2019
28 April to 03 August 2019
from 6.00pm to 9.00pm / 10.00pm
from 9.00am to 7.00pm / 9.00pm
ASSUMED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE (ASK) for WSQ Advanced Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) - Level B
The applicant must be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident or holder of a valid employment pass/work permit; and possess:
1. ES WSQ WPLN Level 5 or GCE “N” Levels in English (Grade 1-5) & Mathematics (Grades 1-5); and
2. Passed BCSS or ESS – WSH (supervisory level); and
3. Relevant skills and knowledge equivalent to the Certificate in WSH or working experience in WSH
4. NRIC/Work Permit/S Pass/E Pass
Applicant without the required years of experience may be subject to an entrance examination to verify the level of understanding of WSH related issues at worksites and also their writing skills.
Upon completion of WSQ Advanced Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) - Level B, the journey continues…
All relevant documents must be submitted to us immediately upon online application. Please click here to attach the documents.
Seat is to be secured by FIRST COME FIRST SERVE COMPLETED DOCUMENTS BASIS
“Those who completed WSQ SUPERVISE CONSTRUCTION WORK FOR WSH / BUILDING CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISORS SAFETY COURSE (BCSS) is eligible to enrol for WSQ Advanced Cert in WSH (Level B) and will be exempted from taking the module on “Supervise WSH in Construction Industry”, a saving of 32 contact hours!
For a limited time only, hurry!”